As OTT and CTV continue to gain traction, securing a long-term solution to ensure audience addressability is key to seeing the format scale. But what does that solution look like? With many large publishers having logged in authenticated traffic, is there a use case for alternative IDs in CTV? Cookies were never used, but is there a place for first-party solutions? Or will publishers attempt to create their own ID solutions? And what does this mean for buyers looking to target and frequency cap across multiple platforms and multiple devices?
In this session, we spoke to buyers and broadcasters to understand how they’re approaching identity for OTT and CTV in 2021.
- Cassandra Tan, Head of Partnerships, APAC, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Travis Clinger, SVP Addressability & Ecosystem, LiveRamp
- David Sky, Advertising Solutions Director, True Digital
- Andrew Baron, SVP, Machine Learning and Marketplace, PubMatic
- Jason Barnes, Chief Revenue Officer, APAC, PubMatic