REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 7, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM), a sell-side platform that delivers superior outcomes for digital advertising, today announced a major global virtual event entitled Envision: What’s Next For Addressability. The event will stream more than 25 continuous hours of content for brands and publishers around the world, putting addressability in the spotlight. Envision is open to the public and will take place on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, beginning at 9 a.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and ending at 5 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) in the U.S.
Envision attendees can join sessions featuring more than speakers, including industry leaders, experts, thinkers and dreamers from around the world, to discuss this pressing issue and debate the various paths to success. Keynote speakers include media analyst Benedict Evans; Scott Galloway, Professor of Marketing at NYU School of Business and serial entrepreneur; and Kim Portrate, CEO of ThinkTV.
The event will focus on what the digital advertising community needs to do in order to build a stronger, more sustainable, addressable advertising ecosystem. With cookie deprecation and other seismic shifts disrupting the landscape, buyers and sellers are testing alternative approaches to drive the privacy-centric, data driven advertising of the future.
“People are ready to build for their own sustainable future, and that requires a focus on audience addressability across critical digital advertising channels. This event brings the best minds together to discuss the right approach for addressability at scale — now and for the future,” said Rajeev Goel, CEO and Co-Founder, PubMatic. “Our role as an independent technology provider for publishers and brands gives us a unique perspective on how to create a balanced, thriving and privacy-centric ecosystem. I’m thrilled to kick off the event with so many fantastic speakers and attendees from across the digital advertising ecosystem.”
Google’s shifting timeline for Chrome cookie depreciation highlights the need for the open internet to find sustainable solutions in the best interests of all ecosystem participants, including consumers. PubMatic is investing heavily behind building for the future of audience addressability, and as of March 31, 2021, the majority of revenue on the PubMatic platform had alternative identifiers to the third-party cookie and Apple’s IDFA. The company believes the path to audience addressability will not be one-size-fits-all and views a portfolio approach to addressability as the most effective and balanced path forward for the advertising ecosystem, delivering superior monetization to publishers, increased ROI for buyers, and strong data protections for all.
Global industry leaders speaking at Envision: What’s Next for Addressability, include:
- Sandro Catanzaro, Head of Publisher Ad Services Strategy, Roku
- Nadalie Dias,Chief Strategy Officer, m/Six
- Ravi Kandikonda, SVP, Integrated Marketing, Zillow
- Arun Kumar, Global Chief Data and Marketing Technology Officer, IPG & CEO, Kinesso
- Peter Naylor, VP of Sales, Americas, Snap Inc.
- Janelle Stalker, SVP, 360 Strategy, Publicis MediaAshley Swartz, CEO, Furious Group
- Andrea Di Fonzo, CEO, Zenith Italy Srl
- Gabrielle Heyman, Head of Global Ad Sales, Zynga
- Greg Hoffman, Global Brand Leader and Founder of Modern Arena
- Jo Holdaway, Chief Data & Marketing Officer, Independent Digital News & Media Ltd
- Gemma Spence, Chief Commerce Officer, PHD Worldwide
- Duncan Wardle, Former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Walt Disney Company
- Yun Yip, Managing Director APAC, HYP
- Suzie Cardwell, General Manager, Data & Ad Product News Corp Australia
- Adam Ferrier, Founder & Consumer Psychologist, Thinkerbell
- Mark Frain, CEO, Foxtel Media
- Chan Liu, General Manager, Global Internet Business, Xiaomi
- Eugene Lee, Regional Marketing Director (Asia), McDonald’s
- Brent Smart, Chief Marketing Officer, IAG
- Gai Le Roy, CEO, IAB Australia
Click here to register for the event and view the agenda.
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Broadsheet Communications for PubMatic