Leveraging both automated and manual processes, we provide best-in-class protection, with greater transparency and viewability insight across screens, channels and formats, allowing both publishers and buyers to proactively address threats to brand safety and protect the end user experience.
MANAGE QUALITY CONTROLS & COMPLIANCE
AD QUALITY TOOLS
We help safeguard publishers’ inventory across channels, screens and ad formats, by monitoring for and protecting from low-quality ads that harm the user experience.
INVENTORY QUALITY TOOLS
Advertisers want to be assured that their campaigns are viewed by humans in a brand-safe environment. Our tools inspire buyer confidence by rigorously vetting inventory for invalid traffic, while bolstering brand safety.
PubMatic is a vocal supporter of increased transparency in the programmatic landscape. Our fraud-free program is part of PubMatic’s ongoing efforts to clean up the online advertising ecosystem. If fraud is detected by a demand partner, PubMatic will promptly provide a credit to the demand partner for any suspect traffic served by PubMatic provided the following criteria are met:
- The demand partner is actively using an MRC-accredited inventory quality solution.
- The impressions are reported in writing to PubMatic no later than thirty (30) days after the close of the month during which the impressions were served.
- The written report must include the relevant timeframe and type of the suspicious activity, number of suspicious impressions, and spend for the impression for each unique publisher ID and domain URL.
- PubMatic will verify in good faith that the relevant impressions are suspect traffic or were served in error by PubMatic.
- The credit cannot exceed the total winning bid prices for noncompliant impressions.
- A refund will be issued if the total credit requested for the month exceeds $500 USD.
Only when all sides are working together to improve ad quality will we start to move closer to a solution for the industry and for our audiences.