There is a quiet revolution going on in Southeast Asia. While much of the world embraces CTV, it is video streaming that is giving traditional TV a run for its money here. With the rise of digital acceleration and change in consumer behaviour, we explore how marketers are accelerating their spend from linear TV to video streaming.
You have SVOD, AVOD, social platforms, set-top boxes and more. Which form of digital TV is working best for the specific KPIs and brand goals that media buyers and planners need? How are advertisers making their choices? And how can programmatic boost the value of ad breaks in premium streaming television?
Watch the recording of our session, “The Fate of Advertising: Digital Acceleration, Changing Consumer Behaviours, The Rise of VOD” below to find out more.
- Vijay Kunduri, Regional VP of OTT Business, APAC, PubMatic
- Liv Geen, Head of Client Services, Finecast Australia
- Elaine Tan, Head of Sales, Southeast Asia, International Business Department – Advertising, iQIYI International
- Bharat Khatri, Chief Digital Officer, Omnicom Media Group
- Joe Nguyen, Consultant, AVIA