PubMatic launched its customer community in September 2017, providing a central place for customers to find platform and developer documentation, learn about features and best practices, and get product updates. The PubMatic Community enables customers to stay up-to-date with the latest PubMatic developments and reference content that helps them be more successful.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve opened a new channel of engagement on the community, the PubMatic Discussion Forums. Here, PubMatic customers can ask questions, start discussions and participate in other members’ posts. Whether you have a “How-To” question about the PubMatic platform, are looking for recommendations or best practices, or you want to discuss what’s happening in the industry, you can use the PubMatic Community to engage with your peers.
The Value of a Community Site
Online communities aren’t just about information, they’re about people. The PubMatic Community is made up of members with shared interests and the unique ability to help each other. Think of the community as an extension of your own team. Participating in an online forum is a way of “crowd-sourcing” best practices and sharing information that can help you expand your knowledge and efficiency.
One of the greatest benefits of online community engagement is that information is captured for the benefit of the entire community. Other members’ answered questions become knowledge that may provide you with the answers you are searching for, as well. That knowledge remains for months and years to come, benefiting others who can learn from it.
Post on or Refer to the Community When You:
- Have a “how-to” question about the PubMatic platform
- Want to know how others are managing an industry-related challenge
- Wish to learn from others’ best practices
- Need help understanding a process or feature
- Want to share a best practice or success story with others
How to Post
Posting to the Community is easy and there are multiple ways to participate. First, use your PubMatic UI or MBC login credentials to log in to the community. Then use one of the following methods:
- Use the Ask a Question search box to see if there’s already an answer to your question. If not, click Ask the Community to instantly turn that search into a post
- Select Discussion or Question from the Actions menu
- Select Create via email from the Actions menu if you’re more comfortable entering your question or discussion in email format
How to Follow Forums
Whether you’re an active participant or want to keep up with what others are discussing, be sure to follow the Discussion Forums space and get new posts and responses in your inbox.
- Click Follow in the header
- Click Inbox
We’d Love to Hear from You
Have you participated in other online discussion forums? Let us know more about what made it successful and what you’d like to see on the community. Post your recommendations and questions for this feature on the PubMatic Community. If you aren’t already a partner of ours and you would like to learn more, contact us today.