As businesses worldwide continue to adapt to new realities, PubMatic has embraced the future of work, combining the best of remote work and in-person collaboration to drive innovation, productivity, and employee well-being. PubMatic has grown our engineering team in Pune, supporting a focus on developing cutting-edge technology and an exceptional talent pool. The PubMatic Pune office is a hub for creativity, innovation, and teamwork, providing a space for employees to connect, collaborate, and inspire one another. Over the past year, our India-based headcount increased 22%, and engineering headcount by 25% over the same period.
Our hybrid workplace model has expanded PubMatic’s talent pool beyond geographical boundaries. It has allowed our organization to attract and retain top talent, including individuals seeking flexible work arrangements, while ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce. The renewed energy and collaborative spirit will drive our growth, innovation, and commitment to delivering exceptional services to our clients and customers.
Highlights of our workplace programs include:
- Enhanced Health and Safety Measures: The well-being and safety of our employees has always been paramount, and we have implemented rigorous health and safety protocols to ensure a secure and comfortable work environment. Annual health screenings, medical checkups, and fun fitness challenges are integral parts of the program.
- Employee Engagement and Support Programs: We have introduced a range of team-building initiatives like cricket championships, team outings, regional celebrations and other team engagement programs.
- Talent Development and Training: We invest in growth and development through training programs such as our architecture bootcamp, mentorship opportunities, and the opportunity to take advantage of professional development resources.
- Hackathons: This is a two-day event where employees across locations and functions collaborate, form teams, and create unique technology-driven solutions from scratch. The solutions that emerged from these highly acclaimed hackathons in the past have been instrumental in developing some of our flagship products – like our header bidding wrapper, OpenWrap, and our identity solution, Identity Hub.
- Cultivating Connections: The ability to cultivate meaningful connections is vital, both in our personal lives and within professional environments. Unique campaigns like land restoration projects and donation drives, fireside chats with our CEO, and Bring Your Kids to Work Day foster a sense of belonging and emotional fulfillment.
- Flexibility and Work-Life Balance: Our Pune office follows a hybrid work schedule policy (three days in the office and two days working remotely) which has empowered our employees to strike a harmonious balance between work and personal life. By allowing flexibility, employees have gained greater control over their schedules to maximize collaboration, leading to increased job satisfaction, productivity, and improved well-being.
Our employee-focused innovation has led to PubMatic being recognized as one of India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2023, by the Great Place to Work Institute – for the fifth time in a row.
To find out more about open roles at PubMatic, please visit our careers site.